As we mentioned on other occasions, planning meals and making a shopping list is very important if we are trying to save. But saving should not deprive us of the great pleasure of eating.
Therefore, in Good Finance! We present three wonderful recipes for summer, refreshing and also cheap to take your home economy in the best possible way:
Fresh cucumber and mint soup recipe
We know that in summer with the heat you want fresh foods, that’s why we recommend this simple soup. In this case we will tell you the recipe with cucumber, but this original gazpacho accepts very well to replace the cucumber with the melon .
- Two cucumbers
- Two yogurts
- One lemon’s juice.
- A bunch of fresh mint.
- Olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Peel the cucumbers and cut them into small pieces . If we leave a little skin it will help the cucumber to repeat less.
- We put the cucumbers in a bowl, with the yogurts, the lemon juice, the leafless mint, three tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- We beat everything and let cool . It will be great accompanied by croutons.
Recipe for homemade anchovies in vinegar
Anchovies are usually the cheapest fish in Spain. We show you the recipe to prepare simple delicious homemade anchovies for a summer tapas.
- One kilogram of anchovies.
- Juice of three lemons.
- Fresh parsley.
- A head of garlic.
- Olive oil and salt
- Clean the anchovies , remove the bones, guts and head and leave the fish loins clean.
- It is advisable to freeze the fish , to kill the bacteria since it will not be cooked.
- Cut the garlic into slices and chop the parsley.
- Once the defrosted anchovies we must leave them at least overnight covered in vinegar .
- After we wash them, we add the juice of the cut lemons, parsley and garlic, abundant olive oil and salt to taste.
- It is important that all anchovies are covered by oil , let it macerate for a day and we will have delicious homemade anchovies.
Fruit ice cream recipes
And for dessert, real fruit ice cream! A refreshing, healthy and cheap time for after the meal or for any moment you want to give yourself a little pleasure.
In summer we usually have enough fruit in the fridge, we are worth any fruit, but these ice cream is especially good peach, nectarine, melon or kiwi .
- Fruit to taste and quantity proportional to the ice cream we are going to prepare.
- A tablet of dark chocolate, white or with milk, to taste.
- A teaspoon of butter
- Wooden ice cream sticks
- Peel the pieces of fruit and cut them into slices approximately two centimeters thick. The parts that are close to the bone (in the case of peaches for example) better use them for something else, should be circular slices of a certain thickness and consistency (for the peach and kiwi) or triangular slices for the melon.
- We puncture an ice cream stick at one end of a piece of fruit and so on with everyone, put them on a tray and take them to the freezer.
- While cooling we cut the pieces of the chocolate tablet in a bowl, add the teaspoon of butter and put it in the microwave to melt.
- Once we have the melted chocolate we take out the sticks with the fruits and cover the fruits with a layer of liquid chocolate.
- We take them back to the freezer and they will be ready to enjoy them at any time.